Kid Theology is a resource that provides content to help Uniquely Equip parents who in turn disciple their children to know and love Jesus.
Our vision for Kid Theology comes from Deuteronomy 6:5-7 which states:
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
We believe that the best way to disciple children is to teach them what it looks like to know, love, and worship God; specifically to know, love, and worship Jesus (who is the image of the invisible God - Colossians 1:15).
So ultimately, we are all about Jesus! He is the goal, aim, objective, and source of our discipleship and the discipleship of our children.
Thus, we are all about teaching parents to love and worship Jesus so that they can teach their children to love and worship Jesus.
This is the point of Kid Theology. It really is that simple!
Have fun exploring.
What you'll find here
- Where to Begin
- How To Videos
- Conversations With My Kids
- Big Theology for Little Tikes
- Tips for Easy & Effective Discipleship
- Movie & Television Reviews
- Tips for How To Discipline
- Questions That Our Children Are Asking
- Questions That Parents Are Asking
- Real Life Scenarios
- Devotional Resources
- Best Resources for Children's Discipleship
- Relevant Reviews (Books, Bibles, etc.)